About Me

My photo
I am a lovely lady who, with a little help from her friends, is exploring the world one voyage at a time. I have found throughout my life's journey that I seem attract the odd, the strange and the interesting people to me - like a moth to the flame! Here I try to share the tales of my travels along with stories of the weird and wonderful people I meet along the way........ Enjoy!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Door Bitch

Now this tale has nothing to do with travel, nor does it have anything to do with other odd people I've met along the way....... it has only to do with me and my own stupidity!

I've just had a security door fitted and the day after it was installed, I went outside to check the mail and put the junk into the recycling and as I spun around, I tried to cross the threshold as I would have done the day before, however with my new security screen sitting there - stealth like, I was taken completely by surprise when I walked face first into the screen making my hands fly up causing skin to be taken from most of my knuckles as well as my nose and forehead.

A quick look around to see if anyone was watching...... all clear.

So I opened the new security door, as intended and retreated inside to inspect my injuries.  I tell you what, checking the mail is not as safe an activity as you think!

No photos of this one, for obvious vanity reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment